Monday, November 5, 2012

HG 1/144 Age - 1 Normal (Custom)

Hi guys, just finish with my current project, HG Age - 1 Normal. First Glance when I was snap-fitting this kit, it looks plain simple Gundam and I believe the Orginal RX-78-2 was way cooler. The ideas for customization was not in mind until one day when I was having a small argument with friend about how plain this kit was. He then showed me this modeller name Keita, and I nearly drop my jaw and drown in awesomeness of his work on HG Age - 1 Normal. Finally after consideration and reserach, I decided to copy the customization style and I managed to copy a little bit of his tricks.

Most of the customization was done using Pla-plates esp on the shoulder, chest, legs and stomach areas where I added a few layer and making this kit taller by 4mm. I messed - up on the  sanding and custom panel lining along the arms and legs area. Besides that, I also did a little bit of modification on the backpack by extending the wings making it wider and longer

As for the color, I used variety of mixture from Gaia notes white, cobalt blue, red, Nuetral Grey II & III, Stainless steel silver, Clear Red, black, Clear Yellow and last but not least Gun metal.

As for the decal, it was by Samuel Decal you can get it from their facebook page here.

Here are the pictures, Enjoy and feel free to comment.

Best Regards,

Ekoha




















No comments:

Post a Comment