Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HGUC 1/144 Zaku I sniper type - Yoke kirks custom

HI gunplas, I am back with more review and customization however as a reminder there is a little mistake while doing seamline removing on the upper thigh of the zaku sniper, where i accidentally switch the hydraulics balance equipment on the left leg to the right leg which makes the zaku look weird while squatting. This was another painful experience for me and i would like to share it as a reminder to fellow modeler to check your kits before you apply the cement. I only realize the mistake when i am posing the zaku. I am alsoo using hasegawa tritool - scriber to make custom lining.

As for the colors I am using gundam color green and mr.color radome mixed with a pinch of white. I am also using mixture of gaia nuetral grey 2 with black. as for the lining i used tamiya enamel brown and silver to add detail into the parts and lastly for the booster i am using stainless steel silver.

Enjoy the picture and happy modelling.


Customization

No comments:

Post a Comment